英 ['ɡrænɪ] 美 [ˈɡræni]
n. 奶奶; 外婆; 婆婆妈妈的人;
变形 复数: grannies
1. Her grandmother had the gift of making people happy.
2. Unfortunately, Grandma always seems to awaken at awkward moments.
3. The grandparents sigh and say how things have changed for the worse.
4. Grandmother felt free to order her about just as she wished.
5. She cast a wry glance in her grandmother's direction.
6. Malcolm worked up the nerve to ask Grandma Rose for some help.
7. Grandma protested, but he cursed her and rudely pushed her aside.
8. He used to spend childhood summers with his grandparents.
9. Granny travelled down by train.
10. My gran's given us some apple jam.
11. Grandma was from Scotland.
12. Tammy was raised by her grandparents.
13. I was brought up by my nan.
14. Do you want to go to your gran's?
15. When is Nanny coming to stay?
1. Granny travelled down by train.
2. He hands the old granny upstairs and downstairs every day.
3. The children were all ears when Granny told them stories.
4. Granny cooked a chicken especially for the wounded soldier.
5. Granny has clear impressions of her childhood.
6. " Granny, quickly! "" Never mind, my boy, it won't take long. ”
“ 快点,老奶奶! ” “不要紧, 小伙子, 用不了多长时间. ”
7. My granny likes eating tinned peaches.
8. Granny smiled an affable smile.
9. Have you had any word from granny?
10. She had walked out and gone to live in Bath with her granny.
11. Basking on the balcony, Granny can still keep an eye on the children.
12. The old granny talked endlessly, but we listened to her with great patience.
13. Granny was astounded and a little piqued, I think, because it had all been arranged without her knowledge.
14. Granny is tired, so she's taking her time to walk upstairs.
15. Granny would prepare a lunch for the all - night praying session.